Wednesday, June 3, 2009
We are having a BLAST!!!!!
This internet at the hotel is super slow, so this won't be much of an update but I will post a few pictures of the thousands I have taken. We are having a great time, when the kids aren't at Disneylant they are in the pool or passed out on the bed from all the excitement. I can't believe all we have been able to do. The park is wonderful first thing in the morning until about noon. That is when we get everything done. And then we go to the hotel for lunch and rest and then we are back at it for the evening. We've eaten at some fun places like ESPN zone (that was a hit with the boys) Goofy's Kitchen, and Rainforest Cafe. Despite a flat tire, Davis' lost train blanket, and a stolen stroller we are having a grand time. I am better with pictures than I am with words so I will just get onto the pictures. When I get home I am going to make a slide show of all of our pictures. I hope all is well with everyone at home. 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what is with the fanny packs?
Andrea those fanny packs are a brillant invention so mothers don't have to carry all their kids crap that they collect!!! My kids are famous for collecting and wanting to keep everything, but making me carry it around. I know not too trendy, but hey they served their purpose. We can't wait to see you guys down here soon!!!!
Post a Comment