Thursday, July 23, 2009
Owen and Davis are home!
The boys got home today and they had a great time. And yes, Dave and Sheila survived. They said the boys were so good and well behaved. Phew, that is a relief for any mom to hear about their kids. Thank you so much Dave and Sheila the boys were so excited for this trip and they have some great memories. They brought home some great pictures too. I sent them with my camera, that was harder to part with than my kids. No I am just kidding! They were excited to be the ones taking the pictures though. So they visited Mt. Rushmore, Martins Cove, Bear World, Wyoming State Penitentiary, and saw/did lots of neat things. They talked nonstop about everything the minute they got home until I made them go to bed. I think Ally was a bit upset to have all the attention taken away. She saw the boys and she turned and ran the other way. She may not be, but I am excited to have my boys home!!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ooh, you guys have had some awesome vacation time this summer. i love it.
I hope all is going well for you!
looks like a fun time all i remember about the cove was all the wind
What a fun trip! I'm glad the boys made it back safe and sound.
Hey there
me and cas have been talking we are going to hit pineview lake next sat (not in two days)but the following Sat the 7th. Were going to just hang on the beach and play. If you would like to come we would love to have you along and any of the rest of your family too. We think the kids would have fun, we never do much with you guys! Let us know if your already busy!
Post a Comment