Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer photo update

Here are some more photos of what we have been doing lately. I don't have much to say, but I have plenty of photos!

The boys have been taking swimming lessons. They are doing great, and they are even teaching me to swim in our pool. Yes, I know embarrassing I am 31 and don't know how to swim!!


Lagoon, our 2nd home in the summer. My kids love it and we have a good time playing together!




Yes, more water. Andrea invited us to go to the splash pad in Ogden. It took some talking to get the boys (Owen) there. He said it was for little kids and he was too big. But he had the most fun out of all my kids. He just has to be a little cranky about things, but we love him!



And today the kids and I went to the Roy Aquatic Center. Since they jumped off the high dive last week, that is all they talk about, and now that is all they want to do. So for 3 hrs, they jumped off the diving board!





Whew!! I am tired. This summer is wearing me out. I need a day off. So I pawned my kids off on Dave and Sheila. Actually they volunteered to take them on a little roadtrip with them. They were planning a trip to Martin's Cove and Mt. Rushmore, and wanted to take the boys along. So for the next few days Ally and I are hanging out. Good luck Dave and Sheila!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

your boys are so brave I hate diving. We will be tagging along with you next year at lagoon Mat said we will get passes