Sunday, September 20, 2009

Football and Soccer 24/7

Sports have taken over in my home as my boys are getting older. But I am so proud of them. They are so busy with practice and games and training, but they are still doing fantastic in school. Although I am still getting a little annoyed with football. It is all the men in my house think/talk about, and watch. They go to all the games, and practice is every day. Davis is too young to play this year, but with Clark being a coach on Owens team, he has gotten Davis all the pads and helmet and he practices with Owens team. I rarely go to practice, because I just need a break from football. Plus I don't want to watch my boys getting beat up. Owen got a new position on Friday night. He is now playing as Center. At the game on Saturday he did awesome!! His team is undefeated so far. They are a great little team.


Davis takes a break from football twice a week. Once for soccer practice, and once for a game. He has loved soccer since he was 4 and he has always been a speedy little animal. Saturday was his first game of the season. And it is also the first year he is playing actual positions. He gave goalie a try, and loved it. He is very quick to say that this is his last year of soccer because he is doing football next year. Ally will be my only hope. Although with Clark and the boys around she will probably be out on the football field too. I do love watching my boys play sports. It makes a mother very proud, but also very nervous!


And here is a photo of the cutest little spectator at any sporting event! She loves to watch her brothers. She just wants to get out there and play too.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

they do look handsome in their uniforms.