Friday, September 18, 2009

A little of this and a little of that

Between school and scouts and football and soccer and homework we have managed to fit in some fun. It was Collins birthday yesterday and we followed along on their family activity of miniture golf at Cherry Hill. Sorry guys my kids make everything so competitive, it sucks the fun right out of it, but we did have a great time.




Yummy! Krissy invited everyone over for dessert last Sunday. She made peach cobbler (it has been forever since I had that) and homemade icecream. The kids had a great time playing outside. And we all had a good time in the house chatting and enjoying the company. Thanks Toad it was a wonderful, yummy evening!!!





And Clark and I went for a bike ride. It is a little stressful to me when I go for a ride with him. Thinking that we are both away from the kids, on a motorcycle out there in traffic takes away alot of the fun for me, but I still manage to have a good time. Ally wishes she could go, but thanks Toad for watching her for the day!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

how did you get him to wear his helmet? good job erika!