Thursday, November 12, 2009

4th grade field trip

I went on a field trip with Owens class this week. I have been so busy volunteering at the school this last week, there has been so much going on. I wonder if they ever really do school work anymore. We went up to the Enviromental Center. Whew, I was worn out chasing 15+ nine year olds around the mountains. It was a great time though. We did frisbee golf, a GPS scavenger hunt, archery, rock climbing and ping pong. I didn't quite see how ping pong fit in with the whole theme of "nature activities", but it was very entertaining anyway. It definitely was not a traditional game of ping pong! I love having the opportunity to volunteer at my kids school so much. And I love this age, that they still want me around and they are not embarrassed to give their mom a hug in front of their friends. And last night was parent teacher conference. I am so proud of my boys. They are great students. Way to go Owen and Davis!!


No comments: