Tuesday, November 3, 2009
I need to shop more often
We haven't had a kitchen table for a long while, but the time came that we no longer fit around the bar to eat dinner. Ally insists on sitting where we do and wanted nothing to do with her highchair. So we went and bought a new kitchen table set. It looks really nice and having a nice piece of furniture in my home gave me the cleaning bug. I even cleaned behind and under the fridge and stove and oiled all the cabinets. So I decided that I need to shop more often, than I will clean more. My family room is looking pretty shabby. We could use a new couch, but not without new paint and carpet, and a good dusting!! A pretty expensive way to get a clean house. So I guess it will be awhile until I have a clean family room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it! I'm so jealous. I am definitely thankful for my solid wood table from the 70s, but we don't fit anymore!
it looked brown on my phone looks great
that table is freakin cute.
oooh i'm jealous. ours looks exactly like that but all black, and it drives me nuts. i love that contrast tons. so cute.
Post a Comment