Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I owed them

The kids didn't have school today and I felt I owed the girls and my kids a fun day together since the last time we tried Ally got hurt and the day didn't turn out so fun. They wanted to go to the Planetarium again. So we got on the Frontrunner again for another attmept. Today was a much better day, the sun was shining, no injuries, or crowds. Although I don't know if I would recommend the movie we watched. It was "Under the Sea" in 3d, and it was interesting but just pretty slow and boring. It definitely did not hold Graces attention. She joined Ally in naptime. We had to wake her up at the end, I don't think she would have been too happy with us if we just left her there. Thanks guys for a fun day.




2 comments:

Andrea said...

i hate those glasses can't they just make a normal movie does everything have to be 3d

Cj said...

LOVE the glasses!!

LuLu