Monday, January 18, 2010
St. George
We spent the weekend in St. George. Today we had a funeral to go to, so we spent Sunday playing and having a little bit of a "vacation" while we were down for the funeral. The kids had fun playing in the pool, and the hotel we stayed in had a playground. So even though we didn't venture too far from our hotel, we still had a fun time together. Sunday was so nice and warm, we were out walking in short sleeves to get some lunch, but oh it was cold today. A storm blew in over night and it brought wind and cold rain. Like I said we went down there for a funeral. Colins (my step dad) mom passed away. She was a very quiet, special, poised lady. I had only met her a few times, so I enjoyed her service and felt like I got to know her a little better. And it was also fun to be with my family. It was a simple weekend, but that is what we needed. Some time with just us.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How nice to have a place to play so close i have never heard of a hotel doing that.
You should have taken me!
LuLu
Post a Comment