I babysat Collin, Ty and Blake that other night and I was making dinner. The "babies" as they were called were banished from the basement, so they were upstairs with me in the kitchen. Blake and Ally were running around the table and then they saw the fish tank, and that kept them entertained for a good 10 minutes. Of course when I got my camera out, they stopped and just wanted to smile so this little clip doesn't due it justice. It was so dang cute, they were each standing on one side and looking at each other through the glass and laughing so hard. I love to hear kids laugh like that. It does my heart good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, that's funny, but did Blake have to go to the bathroom or something? They are so funny. I really appreciated the break you gave us the other night! Thanks for being so good to my kiddos!!!
Post a Comment