Sunday, February 14, 2010

Night with the BIG trucks!


Last night, we went to the monster truck show. It was Ally's first year going, and I think she enjoyed it just as much as her brothers. Although she was quite upset about the "broken" cars. The boys favorites this year were Monster Mutt & Grave Digger. We have been every year since owen was a year old, and it is always fun!




Ally made it on the jumbotron. She had no clue though because she was too busy watching the show.

All the time and money these drivers spend on their trucks and this is what excites the crowd.

But above it all, this is what the boys are still talking about. They got to get all the drivers signatures this year and they thought that was SO cool!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice ear pluggs for Ally did she leave them on?

Dayna said...

I love the muffs on Ally! Hilarious! Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm sure the boys loved it!