
I woke up today and just laid there, my mood getting worse and worse by the second. I just wanted to stay in bed and ignore life. Why is that? Am I normal? Nothing is wrong, life is good. I guess I just wanted to be in a bad mood. I finally dragged myself out of bed and warned the boys that I was in a bad mood. I must have scared them or something because they listened and got ready for school with no problems. Owen went downstairs for a minute and sent me a text. He took a picture of himself and told me that I was an awesome mom and to be happy and that he loved me. That began to break down my hard outer shell and I relaxed a little. I guess I just wanted to have a cranky moment!
1 comment:
I tell my self that chocolate will help me get out of the cranky mood.
Post a Comment