Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good Game Day!


The boys had their first football games of the season today. They did excellent. The games were exicting, hot, but exciting. Owens team won 32 to 0 and Davis' team won 24 to 0. I would say that is a pretty good day for football!

Owen is #46 & Davis is #62. They also have the big X's on their helmets.
Davis also plays center. So he is the one with his hand on the ball getting ready to snap it.

I told the boys, my favorite part of the game is when they call their team into the huddle. I love to hear them yell "huddle, huddle, huddle." I know corny, but it makes me smile. So here is Davis calling his team in.

It takes 3 or 4 of the other team to get Owen down!

Owen getting ready to snap the ball.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Go boys! I am excited to come and watch them play next week!