Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School Days

It came again, the first day of school. My boys tried to hide their excitement, but if you know Davis you know how uncommon it is for him to be up & dressed INCLUDING shoes by 7:30. And Owen tried to play it cool, but I know him too well to believe that. After the bus pulled away, I asked Ally if she was happy or sad her boys were at school again. Here is her answer...

I am sure she is glad to have full reign of the house, toys & snacks again. But I know she will miss hanging out with her brothers during the day.

Owen 5th grade

Davis 2nd grade

They came home and said it was a great day. And props to me, I made it until 12:30 before I drove over to the school to see the boys. I missed them and just wanted to say hi.

No comments: