When treats and cousins are involoved, everyone has a good time. I even came home with two less kids. No school tomorrow, means a sleep over at Grammy and Bahkeys. Ah a quiet morning, hopefully Ally will sleep in :) The boys will be back soon enough, with a whole tribe of cousins to sled in the back yard. Yea we finally got a good storm!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Birthday Girls
Krissy and I find it fun (and yes, easier) to have a little evening together to celebrate Lucy and Ally's birthdays. Tonight we had Clark and PJs family over to have icecream and open gifts.

When treats and cousins are involoved, everyone has a good time. I even came home with two less kids. No school tomorrow, means a sleep over at Grammy and Bahkeys. Ah a quiet morning, hopefully Ally will sleep in :) The boys will be back soon enough, with a whole tribe of cousins to sled in the back yard. Yea we finally got a good storm!


When treats and cousins are involoved, everyone has a good time. I even came home with two less kids. No school tomorrow, means a sleep over at Grammy and Bahkeys. Ah a quiet morning, hopefully Ally will sleep in :) The boys will be back soon enough, with a whole tribe of cousins to sled in the back yard. Yea we finally got a good storm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment