Thursday, February 10, 2011

Money talks

I've put it off long enough, it is time to potty train Ally. And man she is a stubborn little stink butt. Oh my gosh, she has fried every last nerve of mine. I always heard girls were easier, but I guess it depends on the girl. After trying everything else, and cleaning up LOTS of messes (sorry Walmart, that is all I am going to say), I *think* I have found something that will work. She did really great today because I am paying her. She wants a new baby doll, but it wasn't working to just say we would go to the toy store to get one, she wanted to buy it herself. Hopefully it won't take as long to potty train her as it will to save pennies and quarters for a new doll. I will gladly supplement her funds if she gets gets trained before she has enough of her own money!

1 comment:

Jana Lyn said...

Good Luck with that potty training. Kate was hard to train because she's pretty stubborn, but it sounds like you've found the way. Hope it doesn't take too long. It helped me to have Kate wear plastic pants so I didn't have messes all over the floor.