Thursday, March 10, 2011

I HAD a rake

This weather has had me and the kids outside a lot. Which led me to see how horrible my yard looks after the long winter. So today Ally and I went to the store to buy a rake and gloves and we came home and got to work. After 3 1/2 hours of raking leaves and sticks we were sunburned and exhausted. I had one more load of leaves to dump so I set my brand new rake up against the fence. Ally started screaming, I looked around to see what was wrong and she was crying about my new red rake. The neighbors dog had got a hold of it and pulled it over the fence and took my brand new red rake far away. Ally has told everyone about the dog taking her moms new red rake. She knows red if my favorite color and was so excited to see a red rake at the store. Now she is traumatized. If only this had happend 3 hours earlier I wouldn't be so sore right now.

1 comment:

Ananda said...

That is to funny! reading that made my day :)