Ally got her gift early. It was too nice outside today to not go out and enjoy it. She has been wanting a big bike. Everytime we go to the store she HAS to go see and try the bikes. But this is the one that she has wanted all along because it has a horse, a girl, and a rainbow. It has it all! Pinkalicious enjoyed the ride as well. All the horses in the neighborhood love Ally. She has to stop by each one and say hi and pet them. Oh my gosh, I can't believe this cute girl is going to be 3!


And...look what came in the mail. I feel like it is my birthday also. I have wanted to print my blog forever. I even tried it once by myself and it took forever and over $100 in ink cartridges. This time I clicked once I clicked twice and ta da, it was so easy. I LOVE how they turned out. Thankyou Blog2print, and Lacey for posting this info. in your blog (it's all her fault)!!
1 comment:
Oh, I want to see those books! I love photo books and want to see how the blog turned out in a book. Are you coming to Ananda's craft night? Bring them, please, if you come.
Thanks
Jana
Post a Comment