Friday, August 12, 2011
Last minute fun
We took the boys to football practice tonight, and a friend handed us some Raptor tickets for tonights game. The whole week, I go to practice unprepared and have to take the kids out to dinner after, but the one night I was on the ball and had dinner already all done in the fridge we end up not being home for dinner anyway. That is what I get for being prepared. Oh well...it was fun. Ally got tired of it real quick, but I made a great jungle gym to entertain her all evening. Moms are the best! The boys were bummed because they didn't catch a ball this game. But as we were walking back to the car, there was a ball in an abandoned parking lot in the corner. Owen was so excited! I still don't know the difference between a game ball and the many we already have at home, but even Ally thought this one was SO cool. Owen is a sweet brother and stressed the whole night about getting a ball for his sister. They don't want to admit it, but the boys do take good care of her. I best be getting to bed, Davis has a scrimmage tomorrow in Hyrum. Football season is here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment