Saturday, November 12, 2011
Got Air!
Owen was supposed to have a football game today, but with the winds and snow it was cancelled. Well, gosh we weren't just going to sit around without anything to do so we dcecided to cash in a coupon I had bought for Get Air in Roy. It's a gym that is all trampolines, and padded walls, and foam pits. Owen went to a birthday party there on Wednesday and has been begging to go back. It really is a fun place. Although I warn you, the foam pit is VERY hard to get out of. And sadly the place records people jumping in (I still think it's for the embarrassment factor, not the coolness factor of watching yourself do tricks). But it is delayed so I got to watch myself jump, as if that wasn't bad enough, I sat horrified as I watched myself try to pull out of the foam pit, and then adjust my underwear and clothes afterwards. Ya, that was awesome! But hey all in the name of fun with my kids. And it was fun jumping and playing with them!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment