Thursday, November 24, 2011
Thanksgiving 2011
To begin our Thanksgiving, we got to wake up early (way to early for a holiday), and drive to Brigham City to watch Owens football team play in a tournament. They also play Friday and Saturday. And if they play as good as they did today, they will have no problem placing first. They did awesome. It took a little bit for them to warm up and wake up, but once they did they scored 41 pts!! I love watching my kids play football. Davis was busy sitting on the sideline, watching the other coaches and memorizing the teams plays. That kid is amazing, he can call the other teams plays before they even start. So after cheering and playing we were starving. And Sheila had made us a wonderful delicious Thanksgiving Meal. I look forward to this meal all year long. I love Thanksgiving food. We enjoyed the company of Clarks family and the kids had a great time playing with their cousins. So I would call this holiday a success, a good day to enjoy our many blessings.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment