Monday, March 5, 2012

Big day for a little girl

Today we were going to the bus stop to get Gators boys, and she wanted to take the training wheels off her bike. I thought she was too young, but my mind thought back to Owen and Davis, and I had a sad moment and realized she WAS old enough to take the training wheels off her bike. It took her all of about 20 minutes, and one pretty good tumble and now she is a pro. And the bike I bought her last year for her birthday, thinking it would be a good size for 2 years, is much too small. So much for thinking ahead. She grew too fast.


Look how cute and little Owen and Davis look on their first day riding a bike without the training wheels. Oh my gosh it was a huge fight tonight. The boys memories were a bit faded. They had themselves riding bikes by the time they were 2. If I had let the fight keep going it probably would've gotten down to 1 or earlier. But thanks to my obsession with taking pictures, I was able to settle the fight, and the boys hated the fact that Gator was the youngest at 4 and a day. Owen learned right after his 5th birthday and Davis was 4 1/2. Oh boy, I have many more arguments ahead of me with my competitive children, better keep my camera on hand!

No comments: