Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Runaway
Now that Ally can ride her bike, she thinks she is so grown up. She doesn't realize she is still just 4 years old, and there are certain things 4 years olds shouldn't do. Like going on a bike ride alone. I hadn't seen her for awhile and I began looking for her. The boys had buddies over, and I guess she wanted to play with a friend too. And sure enough she had taken off on her bike and gone to see her primary teacher. When I found her she was happily helping to decorate for Easter by hanging plastic eggs on her teachers trees. I went home and let her stay for a little bit. She came in the door about 20 minutes later with a big smile on her face. And now I should go hide her bike, until I can have a nice long chat with her about what 4 years olds can and can't do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment