Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tracy Aviary Favorites

We spent the day yesterday visiting Tracy Aviary. I've heard of this place, but I've never taken my kids there. I think that is going to be a summer activity, going and finding new places to visit. We had a great time and saw lots of cool birds. My favorite was the Toucan, Owens is always the Bald Eagles he has loved those since he was little. Davis said his favorite were these burrowing parrots, he said they were his favorite because he got to hold them. He also enjoyed the owls. And Gator had a favorite, the flamingos. Yes, because they were pink!




After the Aviary, the kids had a great time playing at Liberty Park. We had taken kites and scooters and bubbles along with a picnic lunch with us. All that didn't hold their attention for too long though, Davis set his eyes on the big hill and came up with a great plan. He took his scooter right up to the top and came flying down, before I could stop him. That hill provided alot more fun for the kids than anything I brought along. I loved the day. We had a very fun day!!







And after everyone was sunburned and exhausted we stopped by mom and Colins for a movie. The kids love his 3D TV.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Can you believe I have lived here all my life and I have never been to that park.