Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Her Day

The last 2 weeks have been torture for Gator.  Sending her boys to school and not being able to go herself was almost too much for her to handle.  This morning she woke up with a big smile knowing it was her day.  Finally!
 And besides football practice, this is how the boys spend their time.  I can't believe how much homework the boys bring home.  They sure work their little brains.  I'm about to the point where I can't help Davis with his math, and he is only in the 4th grade, how sad is that.  School is so different from when I was in the 4th grade.  Yes, they have on matching shirts.  When Owen saw what Davis was wearing this morning, he was mortified.  But at least now they go to different schools, since they both refused to be the one to go change. 

No comments: