Sunday, October 14, 2012

When you have a little sister

I remember the day I told Owen and Davis they were having a little sister.  They were excited, but knew their life would change.  I told them that when she wanted to play tea party or barbies, they would need to play along.  The level of excitement for having a sister dropped....significantly.  They were mortified at the thought of having to trade in their trucks and video games and "boy toys" for dolls and tea cups and barbies.  Well, along came Ally.  And even though they are rough tough boys, they have a soft spot in their heart for their sister.  Luckily she is a princess tom boy.  She loves to play with her barbies and babies, but also with all their boy toys.  She just usually has her princess dress or accessories on while playing football or video games.  And only once in a great while does she ask them to play along with dressing up.  And please don't EVER mention to Owen and Davis that I posted these pictures.  I will be on their bad side for days probably months. 
 

1 comment:

Jana Lyn said...

You can just tell your boys it's worse when the sister is the oldest. She dresses you up whenever she wants. So fun!