Thursday, January 31, 2013

A free afternoon

The district closed all schools early yesterday, games were cancelled all in preparation for a "big" storm.  Well, the storm never came, but we had a free afternoon so we went sledding.  It has been an awesome winter with lots and lots of snow.  We take full advantage of it when we can.  I came home earlier and Davis was head first in the snow with just his legs sticking out.  He had dug a little cave in the pile of snow. Owen liked the idea and took shovels to the park with us and built himself a cave.  It was actually pretty relaxing inside just laying there.  I thought Owen was going to fall asleep.  It's been fun, but I am awfully stiff and sore after shoveling 3 days straight.  It is supposed to warm up, a little break from shoveling the driveway will be nice. 

No comments: