All I have been posting about lately is playing in the snow but the kids have been bugging to go swimming. Something they never tire of. I for one, enjoy winter time and the break from swimming, but not them. We were teasing them that with all the snow we've had, Lagoon A Beach was able to open up for some weekend swimming. They were ALL for that idea, not caring that it was 10 degrees outside, they were going swimming. Gator was upset when she found out we were teasing, but as long as she got to swim she decided where didn't matter. I had bought another KSL daily deal for Crystal Hot Springs. It felt so good, well until we had to get out of the pool or walk up the long stairs to the waterslides. Who goes down waterslides in the middle of the winter? Davis and Gator couldn't get enough of them. And that water was not hot. My face was so cold going down the slide, but you got so cold going down the slide that the water at the end actually seemed a little warm. I had frozen hair, and Clark had a hat on with ice on the brim. The kids were up and down out of the water so much that they didn't have icesicles hanging from them though. Owen said it was a great way to relax after a long week of basketball, he said it felt good on his knees. I guess we will have to go more because these boys have basketball every day of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Brrr! I can't believe you actually went swimming outside, even if it was the hotsprings. I'm glad you had so much fun though and hopefully made some fun family memories.
Post a Comment