Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rodeo

We have friends who attend St. Mary's Catholic church here by our house, and tonight they were hosting a rodeo in Hooper.  The kids and I are always up for a fun activity so we went to the rodeo with Sheila and Chris.  I've been to a lot of rodeo's, but I enjoy these small town ones a lot more compared to the big crowded ones.  Half the fun of a rodeo is the clown.  Davis said he wants to do that when he grows up.  That child has about 101 careers that he wants to do ranging from zoo keeper to NFL to NBA and now rodeo clown.  I think I'd rather him be the clown, than the cowboy getting thrown from the bull, I don't know though the clown is the one that throws himself in front of those bulls to save the riders.  Only time will tell I guess, but I'm glad we went tonight, it was a fun time!

No comments: