The boys went to another Jazz game. They really enjoy going to these games, and the majority of the time, really cheap tickets are available online. It makes for a fun evening to keep these boys entertained!
Gator and I stayed home from the game, she had a stomach bug and wasn't feeling good all day Saturday. We hung out and painted nails and colored paper doll chains. That is what I do a good part of the day now, make paper doll chains for her to color. The boys brought her home a little Jazz bear, they felt bad she was sick. Owen put it in bed with her and later I checked on her and she was hugging it. Monday mornings are the least fun day of the whole week!
A late night ice cream trip. Like I've said before, sometimes you just need ice cream.
More fishing. No luck this time, Davis had a fish playing with him all night long, but Davis was never able to snag him before he let go of the worm and swam away.
She's up to 82 jumps on her pogo stick. Her goal is 100, almost there!








1 comment:
So fun! That's awesome that Ally can do so many jumps on a pogo stick. What a great gift idea too!
Post a Comment