Don't be fooled by this smiling trio. Only one child has a genuine smile on their face. The other two were not happy with me for having them get all dressed in their football gear "just for a stupid picture". I guess that gave it away right, but I'm sure it's obvious anyway the boys are a little too happy my camera is broken. It makes me wonder just how the camera got broken......
The boys get so mad at me when I tell them to smile at football. Every team picture I have bought the whole team has their "game face" on. Why do football players just stare at the camera?They were happy about this one, because I didn't make them smile. Although, I still caught myself telling them to smile, even though they had the helmets on.
I'm so proud of these awesome athletes. They work so hard, and I love watching them play, even though it stresses me out and takes years off my life, I am their #1 fan!!
No comments:
Post a Comment