Monday, September 1, 2014

What I needed most

Besides a broken camera (sorry for the blurry pictures) this weekend was just what I needed.  It has been hard returning to school/work.  I miss summer and hanging out with my kids every day.  It's been hard to get back into the swing of things.  But this weekend was fabulous and we got to spend a lot of time together again.  Today was Labor Day, so no work or school for us.  We were invited by Ryan and Christine to spend the day with them at Farmington Pond with some canoes they had rented.  I didn't even know this fun pond was up there.  It is so close and the perfect spot to spend a sunny day.  Besides the canoes, the kids had fun swimming, jumping from the dock, a rope swing that Davis attempted, but didn't have the best of luck on, fishing and just hanging out snacking on junk food.   Thank you for the invite and the pizza afterwards!!

No comments: