I knew this summer would be a little challenging because now that Owen is in high school, sports are much more demanding of his time. Last week and this next week, are going to be hard, Davis had a basketball camp at Fremont last week and this week he has PAL camp, Davis County schools aren't out for the summer yet, so all our cousins are still in school, and we've had so much rain the last few weeks that it just hasn't felt like summer (although, I'm really happy because I love the rain). Anyway, we worked around everything today and had a day out to play. Fat Cats is doing their .99 cent summer again. Mini golf and pool are gone, they are building a new laser tag room there, but we can still bowl.
Davis was so kind to help Ally, until he realized she was beating him and decided that the ramp and bumpers were cheating and he wanted no part in helping her get a higher score than him.
Lunch outside on the patio at Five Guys.
I know I'm a push over. But when it's ice cream the kids are asking for and I have coupons in my wallet for the very place they are asking for, there isn't a chance at all I'm going to be able to say no, even if we had just barely eaten lunch.
We walked out of the ice cream shop, and I was enjoying my magnetic mint when I heard Davis comment on the view. I looked up from my ice cream bowl and this is what I saw. Definitely worth the break I took eating ice cream to see this beautiful view of the Temple.
I had looked up "things to do in Ogden" on the computer. My kids always like finding new things, this Spin Park was on the list. It was a cool park. Not the traditional slides and swings, although they were there too. But so many other neat toys. If you get motion sickness though, this is not the park to go to, because most everything does spin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment