I have used the phrase "Once in a blue moon....", but I never knew what it meant. I never knew what an actual blue moon was. Well, the news informed me that Friday night we were going to have a blue moon, and that a blue moon is the second full moon of the month. The last blue moon was August of 2012. We decided to have a little blue moon "party" Friday night because now we know what one is and gosh if it only happens every couple of years or so that is reason for a party. So we watched Smurfs and had a blue treat. I know, we are party animals, but hey we still had a fun evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a fun idea! I noticed the moon Friday night as I was leaving the grocery store...I didn't even realize it was the "blue moon" until you mentioned it.
Post a Comment