Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pictures

Sometimes I go through my pictures and find tons that I wanted to blog about, but they weren't a whole post on their own so I save them in a folder for a misc post.  Here are some of those pictures because I really need to clean out that folder. 

All day every day, Ally is going across the street and getting these cats.  They think this is their home now and just wait for her on our porch.  Bella is not a fan at all. 
Fremont had the blue and silver scrimmage.  Owen played awesome, he is playing a new position this year.  He's always played center, and he is still, but he's also playing left tackle. 
Owen and Davis woke up at 6am to go to the temple with Ryan and Chris.  I love that they plan a time to hang out with their cousin and it is going to the temple.  Awesome kids!
Ally has wanted to have a mermaid tail since last summer.  They are very pricey online, and she was saving her money to buy one.  Lucky her, her friends mom said if she paid for the fabric, she would make it for her. 
10th and 7th?!?  I simply cannot believe this is true.  Owen is moving on and it is now Davis's turn for me to keep my close eye on every day at school. 
Girls night at the Kaysville theater. 
Getting ready for the first game of the season this weekend.  It will be awesome!
 

No comments: