My mom was beautiful inside and out. She was quiet, but loved to be around family, especially her grandkids. She had a testimony, and that is what got her through 14 years with cancer, never once complaining. She fought back many times when we were scared that her body was too tired, but she pulled through with a smile. I never doubted she loved me, not once. She would send me a random message on Facebook asking how I was doing. She was always more concerned for her children than herself. This morning, up at Powder Mountain, my mom passed away. I was with her, and I kissed her and I cried...a lot. I didn't want to say goodbye. I hated watching the paramedics work on her because it was legally what they had to do even though she had expressed to us that she was tired and if it was her time to go, she wanted to go. She went peacefully and despite their efforts she was already gone. We sat with her for some time in a room at the hospital before the mortuary came to take her body away. She couldn't smile, but I know she was there smiling with us. I love my mom, and I miss my mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom passing away. Sure glad you have so many wonderful memories with her.
Post a Comment