Friday, November 27, 2015

Some more random

Gator was confused, didn't know if she wanted to cook, go to bed, or play basketball.
Sunday evening, a late night 4 square game.  Between 4 square and basketball, lots of fun memories are made out on Stewarts patio.
Owen is playing basketball for the high school.  It is crazy demanding, and when he is trying to wrestle at the same time, it is just insane.  He is one worn out kid!
I LOVE my job for 2 reasons.  Well, for more reasons than just 2, but I love being at the same school as my kids, and I also love what being around my students does for my kids.  They are very kind to my students and I love the understanding and compassion my kids have for these handicapped kids. 
Late night shopping trip to Walmart.  This was right after I was asked how babies were made.  I told them that wasn't a conversation I wanted to have at Walmart. 
The boys spent a couple nights at Stewarts since they were on break from school.  Davis went skiing, but Owen was home with Grammy and Bahkey all day.  I told him, he'd love it one day if he took pictures with his grandparents.  I got these pictures sent to me.  He worked in the yard cleaning up leaves with Dave and cooked mock oreos for the Thanksgiving football game with Grammy.  Memories and pictures he will always cherish. 
We went to see the new Peanuts movie, it was a good show. 
 
Davis is so dang excited that ski season is here.  Him and Chris went on Wednesday, opening day, and had a fantastic time until Davis crashed and had to come home with a massive headache.  It won't slow him down for long though, this kid loves to ski!

No comments: