Friday, March 4, 2016

Gator is 8

Happy Birthday to our caboose!  I can't believe she is 8.  8 is a huge birthday.  Although we are going to wait to do her baptism until September (she wants to have Owen do it), 8 is still so grown up.  Birthdays are better then Christmas for Gator, everyone celebrates Christmas on the same day, but there is no other Gator and March 4th is all about her and only her.  Cinnamon rolls for breakfast and a new dress for school.  I took the afternoon off work and stole her from school.  We went to Applebees for lunch and then shopping.  I am not a shopper, but Gator sure loves it, she had to pick out a new swim suit for her celebration tomorrow.  Happy Birthday Gator, we love you and are so grateful we have you here to celebrate March 4th!!

1 comment:

Jana Lyn said...

Happy birthday Ally! Looks like it turned out to be a fabulous birthday!