We've been in a rainy weather pattern all week. Personally, I love it and could have rain every day. We've seen lots of beautiful rainbows this week .
Sunday, October 2, 2016
A little roadtrip
The boys took a roadtrip this weekend. Owen had tickets to the Boise State game. Him and Davis went with Emmett and a couple of other kids up to Boise for a tour and the game. Boise State is another school Owen has expressed an interest in playing for. I could handle sending him to Boise, it's about a 4 1/2 hour drive, I could make that trip to see him play football. While the boys were away, Gator and I took Frank, Millie, and Blake to Lagoon. It was a crazy weather day with sudden down pours. It was perfect for Lagoon though, because it was packed when we first got there, but we just had to wait out one 10 minute closure because of lightning and rain, and then everything was open again, and the crowds had all ran for their cars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment