Saturday, October 15, 2016

Joined by a few

Gator and I have been to Frightmares, and Davis has been quite a few times with friends, but last night we finally made it together.  And it was so much fun.  Frank, Collin, and Tyler joined us as well as a friend from work and one of our students found us and hung out with us for a bit.   The kids talked Rachel and I into doing 2 haunted houses.  They weren't too terribly scary, just a lot of yelling and blood.  I guess it's my old age, that or I face scarier things at work.  Owen said he was no longer going out in public with me, after being mistaken for my husband twice.  A lady asked Gator if Owen and I were her parents, and Owen's jaw dropped to the ground.  I liked the ladies response as she said she thought that cause I looked so young.  Nice try lady.  And the other was a girl that Collin knows from school, she asked him if we were his mom and dad.  Collin about died as he explained who we were.  To us his size is normal, but I guess it isn't so normal to everyone else.  Check out this picture, very soon, Davis will be taller than me as well.  At 6 feet tall, I'm not used to being the short one, but it's happening. 

1 comment:

Jana Lyn said...

Poor Owen... looks like you had lots of fun anyway!