Friday, February 3, 2017

Happy 14th

We end January with a birthday, and start February with another birthday.  Davis is definitely a strong willed child.  If he doesn't want to do something, he will not do it, but on the other hand if it is something he wants like skiing, basketball or longboarding, he is all in and loves every second of it.  He is a fantastic student, and is very smart, it seems to come very easy for him.  I am a bit nervous for the day where he is in college and he actually has to study. Davis is very mellow, he is laid back and not much gets to him, but he is a very loyal person, he is one of my best friends and now he is 14.  He wanted  nothing more for his birthday then a new longboard and some wings from Buffalo Wild Wings, he's easy to please.  I got some of his buddies and invited them to my classroom for a pizza and ice cream party during lunch.  Then after school, his junior high team won their playoff game and is now heading for the championship next week.  When asked what he wanted to do in the evening, he chose to jump on his new longboard and go to a friends, where they went to the gym to play basketball for a couple hours.  See, a simple kid.  I thank my Heavenly Father every day he is mine, and I'm eternally grateful to be his mother.  He is perfect for our family, and he is a wonderful middle child.  I love you Davis, Happy Birthday!

No comments: