Monday, February 27, 2017

Playoffs

We traveled down to UVU tonight to watch Fremont in the playoffs.  Sadly, the team had a rough time and lost tonight.  I was so proud as I watched Owen though, he has progressed amazingly this season.  It was a rocky beginning, but he stuck it out and he played quite a bit of varsity time and really made some noise on the court.  As sick as it makes me, there is no other place I'd rather be, then on the sidelines cheering my kids on.  I love to watch them and support them.  It is tough when all together they have over 50 games a month, but it is so rewarding watching them accomplish great things.  Poor Gator got carsick on the way home, or so I thought it was car sickness, but looks like I'll be taking the day off tomorrow to stay home with her. 

No comments: