Friday, May 26, 2017

Let summer begin!

The kids completed 3rd, 8th, and 11th grades.  And just like that I have one in his last year of high school, one in his last year of junior high, and a 4th grader. We all had a great year, but it's time for summer vacation and we're all very excited for the 3 month break!  Gator wanted to look the exact same as she did back in August on her first day of school, but she has grown way too much and the dress did not fit her, but the hair looks the same. 
 Still growing taller and getting so thin.  He has gone through a couple different hair styles this year, and he look so much older to me. 
 Owen is growing his hair out, on his head as well as his face.  He also looks older, it's the beard, if he shaves he still has his round little boy face. 
We've had a hard day looming for a few months, but I don't think it ever really hit Gator until today.  Our area is growing like crazy and the school boundaries have changed, and today she realized what that really means.  She was in tears, which had me in tears, and her teachers in tears, and the school secretaries in tears.  It was just a big bawl fest.  I took the following pictures of the boys in 6th grade at Kanesville Elementary with all their teachers, I did the same with Gator today K-3rd.  I know she's going to another great school, it's just a big change.  She is such a friendly girl, she will do great, and now she will be next door to my school!

1 comment:

Jana Lyn said...

What a fun tradition to take a picture with all your kids teachers.