Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day

It was a pretty lame Mother's Day this year.  I had asked the kids to keep Friday night open because I wanted to go to a chalk art festival.  Well, I got the date wrong for the festival, it's next weekend, and Owen got really sick, and Davis and Gator went to hang out with friends, so I got kinda ornery.  So Mother's Day was taking care of Owen sick with a fever going on it's 3rd day, and trying to get Davis to do some homework.  So we didn't get our night out together, that will come another time, but I'm still grateful for my kids.  There is nothing else that I get more happiness from in life than being their mom.  Thank you Owen, Davis and Gator for letting me be your mom.  And don't forget you all owe me a night out together, I'm making a list of things we can do, and it will be for Mother's Day so I get to choose and no one can complain!  I love you guys more then anything and I am forever grateful for you and who you are. 

No comments: