Owen started his senior year today. That just makes me sad. He has football 1st period, so he just rolls out of bed and goes in his pajamas and the hair was just a mess. But when he starts and ends his day with football, it's either this look or a sweaty stinky look. Why would I want anything different, Owen is football.
Davis started his 9th grade year. His last year of being at the junior high with me. I love working at our school and getting to see them. Davis has made some good friends at Fremont since he's playing football there, but he was happy to see his friends again at Rocky. And my 4th grader. She was a big ball of nerves this morning when I dropped her off at her new school. But it was an early out day and on early out days, she gets to walk to my school and hang out with me and she ran in the door with a huge smile on her face. She had a great day!!



1 comment:
So glad it was a good first day!
Post a Comment