Thursday, August 3, 2017

School Shopping

I hate shopping.  I've never been a shopper.  How I had a daughter that loves shopping and trying on every single piece of clothing in the store baffles me.  The boys are a little more like me.  We went to Farmington to do some school shopping today and about mid modeling session for Gator they left.  I couldn't blame them, it was crowded and not enough employees anywhere led to some long slow lines.  I texted the boys to see where they were and I got this picture. 
It is Thursday today, so we tried something new.  A dessert place called The Baked Bear.  It was delicious.  I don't think my kids would give any dessert place less then 5 stars, but they were a little cranky from shopping so I didn't ask for a review.  I barely made it through taking a picture of them alive.   I figured I would just let them enjoy their treat.  100 degrees and only Davis would get a hot chocolate.
 
 We had 2 "Try Its" today.  I had to get the dessert to make the boys smile again, and I also made a new recipe for dinner.  Spaghetti grilled cheese.  Pretty darn good, messy, but good. 
  

No comments: