Friday, November 24, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving #2

Tonight we combined Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with my dad.  Him and Dianne drove up to spend the evening with us.  Layton park was perfect because we had the bowery with fireplace for Thanksgiving dinner, and we were able to step out into the park and have it be Christmas with the lights. 


Two Thanksgiving's, I told them that meant two family pictures.  Much to my surprise, they fell for it.
 Keep growing Jace, you do have the same genes as Owen.  You'll get there someday!
 Dianne prepared some fun games, the kids all had fun participating in.  And Dianne is always prepared with prizes!
Too cool to participate
 My dad makes the coolest toys out of his pecan wood.  These tops are so fun to play with, I keep dropping strong hints that I would love for him to make some toys for my kids to have made by their grandpa. 

No comments: