Whenever the school goes on a fieldtrip, I am one of the first to volunteer to go. I love getting out of the classroom and going to play instead of a day of work. My kids are just lucky to be able to skip school and tag along. Davis mostly went off with his friends, but Gator and Owen stayed around my students. I love how easily my kids love to be with my students.
Gator loves polar bears and we were so sad when the polar bear at the Hogle Zoo died earlier this year. We've been wanting to go since they announced the arrival of 2 new polar bear cubs that would be here later in the fall. Well, they have arrived at their new home. Hope and Nora are adorable, and so playful!I always carry the lunch though because they all always come back around for food.





1 comment:
So fun that you can take your kids on the field trips with you. Looks like a pretty good day.
Post a Comment