Wednesday, July 4, 2018

4th of July

Our usual 4th of July routine started abrupt and not so pleasant, Joey was sick. I may rank that worse than a sick kid.  But all is well, and we had a fun holiday.  Owen spent the day in Plain City with his friends.  I got one picture of him, as he was on a float in the parade with a gun.  I have learned to not ask many questions when it comes to Owen, he makes it home every day alive, and he is a good kid so I am grateful.  He actually had to spend the night at Tanner Clinic last night.  Ryan noticed some things on his blood labs and ordered a sleep study.  I don't think much that we didn't already know was determined.  He is a very restless, loud, actually scary sleeper.  They couldn't monitor much because he is so restless, his sleep isn't sufficient, but when he's up sleepwalking or yelling half the night, now could it be?
I'm actually glad Joey was sick because Davis had plans to spend all day with a friend as well in Plain City.  But since he had to clean up, it made him late so he missed that parade.  I got to have him hang out with me for the Layton parade, so I felt lucky.  Krissy was so awesome and made breakfast for us.  We went to Layton to eat, then lathered on the sun screen, got gallons of water, and went to the parade.  Gator is so lucky to have such nice aunts and uncles that take her to the carnival after the parade.  I would never survive the heat, so she goes with them.  I took Davis home to check on Joey and then he went to Plain City for the rest of the day.  I went back to Layton and we finished the day up at Colin's with a BBQ and fireworks.  It's hot and exhausting, but the 4th of July is always a fun holiday!  

No comments: