Owen is a little swollen in the cheeks. He had his other 2 wisdom teeth pulled . He said he couldn't smile because of the swelling. I don't care though, I will miss all three faces together in one photo.
Sunday, July 29, 2018
So much to get........
For the non shopper, missionary shopping is actually a very scary thought. I hate shopping with every fiber of my being. Add in the fact that Owen is not the size of the average missionary and we have problems. Friday after football, we went and did some shopping. I needed breaks though, so we bowled a game, had some lunch, did some shopping and ended with a treat. We got quite a bit of stuff bought and had an afternoon together. So I survived even though my head was spinning when we got done. I mean it isn't just walk in get a shirt and walk out. There are shelves and shelves of shirts, racks of ties, hundreds of suits, so many shoes.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Glad it was a successful shopping outing! Good luck with finding everything Owen needs in the right sizes.
Post a Comment